The Guymon Firefighter’s Club raises funds for Guymon’s volunteer firefighters. Before partnering with the Guymon Community Enrichment Foundation, the Club took care of their own financials. When they started raising more and more money, they discussed obtaining their 501(c)(3) status, but determined it was not in the Club’s best interest. That’s when they […]Read More
Before 2009, residents of the Texas County community had to drive to neighboring states to participate in races. Livin’ Green decided to change that and created the Livin’ Green Run/Walk. “The first year we had such an overwhelming response,” says Rick Roberts, Race Director. “This activity creates a social environment with a splash of fun, […]Read More
Join the action downtown Guymon at Pub on the Bricks. Thank you Zeiders Orthopedics. Another great event to help cancer clients in the Oklahoma Panhandle. One organization we are proud to partner with is Oklahoma Panhandle Partners (OPP). The OPP is an independent cancer support group that offers a variety of helpful services to community […]Read More
Help us continue to help others - every time
- Your donations are tax deductible IRS 501(c) (3).
- You’ll be helping to keep your community healthy and vibrant.
- You’ll make your community more attractive, both to current and future citizens.
- You’ll assist in promoting cultural awareness in your community.
- You’ll be engaging in an act of goodwill (and you can choose to remain anonymous).