The Guymon Firefighter’s Club raises funds for Guymon’s volunteer firefighters. Before partnering with the Guymon Community Enrichment Foundation, the Club took care of their own financials. When they started raising more and more money, they discussed obtaining their 501(c)(3) status, but determined it was not in the Club’s best interest. That’s when they […]Read More
49TH ANNUAL JIM HITCH MEMORIAL JUNIOR GOLF TOURNAMENT Tournament date change: June 27 10:30 Shotgun Limited to the first 36 players entered. Entry Fee: $60.00 Steve Braley: 561-310-2555 Sunset Hills Golf Course: 580-338-7404 Online registration using PayPal at www.jimhitchgolf.com. Make checks payable to Jim Hitch Memorial. Donate to Jim Hitch Memorial Golf Championship Funding for this historic […]Read More
Help us continue to help others - every time
- Your donations are tax deductible IRS 501(c) (3).
- You’ll be helping to keep your community healthy and vibrant.
- You’ll make your community more attractive, both to current and future citizens.
- You’ll assist in promoting cultural awareness in your community.
- You’ll be engaging in an act of goodwill (and you can choose to remain anonymous).